The Zombie Walk presents "The Trail of Terror" through Garbally woods. Can you keep your nerve and walk the line? A terrifying 2k walk with your loved ones and a strange lantern wielding guide who unfortunately knows what it’s like on the other side...he may be there to help you...maybe not!!
The walk will lead you deep into the infamous haunted woods of Garbally Estate where the darkness and shadows reveal some hideous surprises...
The organisers cannot guarantee all participants will make it back, but rest assured, the majority of people will. Not recommended for U12's as they are usually preyed upon by creatures lurking in the woods, however they will be permitted as long as their guardians are willing to accompany them.
Terms and Conditions
1) Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
2) The event is not advised for anyone with any pre-existing health conditions (ie heart problems, pregnancy, etc) and participate at their own risk.
3) Tickets cannot be swapped or exchanged for other times.
4) Please arrive within your given time slot, if you arrive before your allocated time all previous time-slots will be admitted first
5) This is an outdoor event- dress accordingly.
6) Parking & entrance through Ard Scoil Mhuire only. Located off Junction 15 M6 motorway/Aughrim road from Ballinasloe. Eircode H53 CP40
7) The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event particularly in the event of any red or orange weather warnings (If show is to be cancelled decision to be made by 4pm the day before and all ticket holders informed and reimbursed - refunds may take up to five weeks)
If you have you any news - email us!