Research and Information Analyst at Corporate Research Bureau
Corporate Research Bureau is headquartered in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway and was formed in 2001 to meet a growing demand from financial institutions for research and business intelligence solutions.
Based in Ballinasloe the person will be responsible for:
* Data retrieval from appropriate sources of high level and confidential data and preparation of reports providing expert and in depth analysis based on findings;
* All our staff should be acutely aware that our data gathering procedures entail high levels of compliance with all relevant legislation in accordance with Private Security Authority regulations;
* It should be noted that Private Security Authority regulations PSA 42:2015 requires the company to conduct pre-employment screening and enquiries to ensure that all personnel are competent and of good character;
* Various appropriate additional duties as outlined by management;
* The position, which is full-time, will be for an initial contract period of six months which may be extended to one year.
* Previous experience is not essential and the position may suit a recent third level graduate in a relevant discipline, i.e. commerce, accountancy, law, business, media, etc;
* Possess highly developed IT and information systems skills with thorough knowledge of all widely used computer applications;
* Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Because of the nature of the work we undertake the highest degree of confidentiality is required.
The ideal candidate should also be highly motivated and be able to work on their own initiative while also be comfortable working as part of a diverse team.
Relevant training will also be provided to the successful candidate.
Send an up to date Curriculum Vitae and covering letter, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have you any news - email us!